Pharmaceutical corporations accused of Genocide before ICC in The Hague
June 14, 2003 - The Hague
Pharmaceutical corporations and individual executives have been accused of genocide and crimes of war before the International Criminal Court in The Hague. The charges, which also involve accusations of war crimes against US President George W. Bush, UK Prime Minister Tony Blair and other top political figures, are contained in a detailed complaint filed with the ICC by Dr. Mathias Rath.
Pharmaceutical companies including Pfizer, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Novartis, Amgen and Astra Zeneca are accused of deliberately preventing life-saving natural alternatives to drug based treatments from being applied in prevention and cure. A worldwide disinformation campaign undertaken by these companies is said to have caused the death of millions of people. Their role in getting both Bush and Blair into power and in determining the policies of their respective administrations with respect to the recent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq is cited as evidence for a case made for violation of Human Rights.
Financial interests behind misdirected health policies world wide and behind the drive for war are also named in the complaint, filed by Rath and others during a two-day Conference in The Hague on 14 and 15 June.
IN THE NAME OF THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD
Complaint Against Genocide and Other Crimes Against Humanity
Committed in Connection With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease'
This complaint is submitted to the
International Criminal Court by Matthias Rath MD
and others on behalf of the people of the world
The Hague, June 14, 2003
To the prosecutor of the International Criminal Court,
Senator Louis Moreno-Ocampo,
c/o International Court, Maanweg 174
NL-2516 AB Den Haag/The Hague
This complaint brings before the International Court of Justice (ICC) the greatest crimes ever committed in the course of human history. The accused are charged with causing injury to and the death of millions of people through the 'business with disease', war crimes and other crimes against humanity. These crimes fall under the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court.
The accused know that they will be held accountable for these crimes and they have therefore embarked on a global campaign to undermine the authority of the ICC in order to put themselves above international law and continue their crimes to the detriment of all mankind.
Therefore, the current complaint must be considered by the ICC with utmost urgency. Moreover, every natural person and every government is hereby called upon to join this complaint with the goal to once and for all terminate these crimes.
The charges presented in this complaint relate to two main fields of crime:
* Genocide and other crimes against humanity committed in connection with the pharmaceutical business with disease.
* Crimes of war and aggression and other crimes against humanity committed in connection with the recent war against Iraq and the international escalation towards a world war.
These two fields of crime are directly related and connected by one factor: They are committed in the name and interest of the same corporate investment groups and their political stakeholders. In order to establish the evidence and show the common motives of the accused a short historical review is imperative.
Throughout the 20th century, the pharmaceutical industry was built and organized with the goal of controlling healthcare systems around the world by systematically replacing natural, non-patentable therapies with patentable and therefore profitable synthetic drugs. This industry did not evolve naturally. To the contrary, it was an investment decision taken by a handful of wealthy and unscrupulous entrepreneurs. They deliberately defined the human body as their market place in order to generate further wealth.
The driving force of this investment industry was the Rockefeller Group. They already controlled more than 90% of the petrochemical business in the United States at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century and they were looking for new global investment opportunities. Another investment group active in this field was formed around the Rothschild financial group.
The Cartel and the Second World War
After Rockefeller's Standard Oil (today EXXON), the second largest pharmaceutical/petrochemical corporate conglomerate during the first half of the 20th century, was the IG Farben conglomerate headquartered in Germany. This corporate conglomerate was the single most important factor for the political rise to power of Hitler and their joint conquest of Europe and the world. In fact, the Second World War was a war of aggression planned, started and conducted on the planning boards of IG Farben. IG Farben was the parent company of IG Auschwitz, the largest Industrial plant of this chemical cartel outside Germany. Much of the wealth of this cartel was built upon the blood and suffering of slave laborers, including those from the Auschwitz concentration camp. IG Farben promoted and used the unscrupulous political rulers of Germany as their willing tools to seek economic dominance over Europe and the rest of the world.
IG Farben was the largest shareholder in Rockefeller's Standard Oil and vice versa. The victory of the Allied Forces over Nazi-Germany at that time terminated the plans of IG Farben to become the leading pharmaceutical and petrochemical conglomerate in the world. At the same time, Standard Oil and the other pharmaceutical/petrochemical corporations of the Rockefeller consortium became the controlling financial group of this industry and remained so ever since.
In the Nuremberg War Tribunal of 1947 against the managers of the IG Farben Cartel several of them were found guilty and convicted for committing crimes against humanity including mass murder, plundering and other crimes. The Nuremberg War Tribunal also dismantled the IG Farben Cartel into the daughter companies Hoechst, Bayer and BASF. Today, each of these companies is larger than the parent company IG Farben was at that time.
Today the United States of America and Great Britain are the leading export nations of pharmaceutical products in the world. In fact, two out of three pharmaceutical drugs currently marketed globally derive from corporations in these two countries.
Fundamentals of the Pharmaceutical Business
The accused are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of millions of people who continue to die from cardiovascular disease, cancer and other diseases that could have been prevented and largely eliminated long ago.
This premature death of millions of people is neither the result of coincidence nor negligence. It has been willfully and systematically organized on behalf of the pharmaceutical industry and its investors with the sole purpose to expand a global drug market worth trillions of dollars.
The market place of the pharmaceutical industry is the human body and its return on investment depends on the continuation and expansion of diseases. Its profits depend on the patentability of drugs rendering this industry the most profitable industry on planet Earth.
In contrast, the prevention and eradication of any disease significantly reduces or totally eliminates the markets for pharmaceutical drugs. Therefore, the pharmaceutical corporations have been systematically obstructing the prevention and the eradication of diseases.
To commit these crimes, the pharmaceutical corporations use a maze of executors and accomplices in science, medicine, the mass media and in politics. The governments of entire nations are manipulated or even run by lobbyists and former executives of the pharmaceutical industry. For decades, the legislation of entire nations has been corrupted and abused to promote this multi-trillion-dollar "business with disease" thereby risking the health and lives of hundreds of millions of innocent patients and people.
A precondition for the rise of the pharmaceutical industry as a successful investment business was the elimination of competition from safe and natural therapies because they are not patentable and their profit margins are small. In addition, these natural therapies can effectively help prevent and eliminate diseases because of their essential roles in cellular metabolism.
As the result of the systematic elimination of natural health therapies and the takeover of the healthcare systems in most countries of the world, the pharmaceutical industry has brought millions of people and almost all nations into dependency upon its investment business.
Pharmaceutical Industry as an Organized Fraud Business
The pharmaceutical industry offers "health" to millions of patients - but does not deliver the goods. Instead it delivers products that merely alleviate symptoms while promoting the underlying disease as a precondition for its future business. To cover the fraud, this industry spends twice the amount of money in covering it up than it spends on research on future therapies.
This organized deception is the reason why this investment business could continue for almost a century behind a strategically designed smoke screen as 'benefactors' to humanity. The lives of 6 billion people and the economies of most countries in the world are held hostage by the criminal practices of this industry.
Exposing the Pharmaceutical 'Business with Disease'
Over the past decade, I have led the effort to unmask the organized fraud of this largest investment industry on earth. I have been instrumental in pointing out that the biggest obstacle for improving the health of the people of our planet is the pharmaceutical industry itself - and its nature as an investment industry driven by the expansion of diseases.
As a scientist, I was privileged to discover the true cause of cardiovascular disease and other chronic diseases. Together with my colleagues and others I have also been instrumental in documenting the effective, natural and non-patentable alternatives to the pharmaceutical 'business with disease.' The identification of the natural molecules that optimize cellular metabolism enables mankind to prevent and largely eliminate most of today's most common diseases including cardiovascular disease, cancer and many others.
Background of the Current International Crisis and the War of Aggression Against Iraq
Four main factors are currently threatening the survival of the pharmaceutical industry and thereby the very basis of a long-term investment industry worth hundreds of trillions of dollars:
1. Unsolvable legal conflicts, resulting in an avalanche of class action lawsuits against many pharmaceutical corporations for product liability
2. Unsolvable scientific conflicts due to the breakthroughs in natural, non-patentable therapies that effectively and largely eradicate diseases as a market place.
3. Unsolvable ethical conflicts, resulting in the loss of credibility for the entire pharmaceutical business due to the fact that their exorbitant patent fees limit access to medicines for the majority of people and risk premature death for millions.
4. Unsolvable corporate conflicts. The unmasking of the pharmaceutical business model as an organized fraud.
For decades, the Pharma-Cartel has made every effort to protect its global business with patented drugs and to ban the dissemination of competing non-patentable health alternatives. This effort is conducted at the international level, by infiltration of the European Parliament and the abuse of the World Health Organization and other United Nations Organizations.
Now, with the largest investment industry on planet Earth being exposed as an organized fraud business - haunted by tens of thousands of liability lawsuits - immediate and global industry protection laws have become an urgent measure to cover up these crimes and to cement the continued control of the investment "business with disease" over human health worldwide.
These far-reaching protection laws for an organized fraud-business implied the curtailing of civil rights and other drastic measures that could not be implemented during peacetime. The implementation of these measures required the escalation of an international crisis, a series of military conflicts that deliberately factors in the use of weapons of mass destruction and the triggering of a World War. Only then would there exist a global psychological situation that would allow abandonment of civil rights, passing of martial laws and the global implementation of protection laws allowing the accused to continue their 'business with disease' and other crimes.
In this situation, the pharmaceutical industry became the single largest corporate donor to the election of George Bush in order to exert direct influence over the most powerful political and military center in the world. With the election of George Bush, the Rockefeller investment group had direct access to the White House, the Pentagon and the political decisions taken there. A similar influence was exerted by the Rothschild group on the government of Tony Blair in Great Britain.
Thus, it was no surprise that the two largest export nations of pharmaceutical products, the United States of America and Great Britain, spearheaded the current international crisis and instigated the war against Iraq. The alleged necessity for this war was presented to the people in America, Great Britain and the world under the false pretence of a global fight against 'terrorism', elimination of rogue governments and the crusade against proliferation of weapons of mass destruction.
Thus, the same corporate interest groups and the same political stakeholders responsible for millions of deaths from the continued business with disease are now also responsible for risking the unnecessary death of tens of thousands of innocent people in Iraq and for the death of young soldiers in America, Great Britain and other countries. They are responsible for starting and conducting a war of aggression against Iraq without any international mandate. They are responsible for the enslavement, plunder and other crimes currently being conducted in occupied Iraq.
If these interest groups and their political stakeholders are not held accountable for these crimes immediately, they are likely to continue the escalation of the international crisis with the ultimate risk of a war with weapons of mass destruction.
In this critical and historical situation I am bringing these crimes against humanity, these war crimes and crimes of aggression and of genocide to the attention of the prosecutor at the International Criminal Court and urge him to take immediate action to prevent further crimes and the ultimate disaster, a world war.
Every individual person, government, corporation or organization from anywhere in the world who has suffered from these crimes or wishes to terminate these crimes is called upon to join this complaint.
The charges in this complaint relate to crimes in two main fields:
* Crimes perpetrated by the pharmaceutical "business with disease" including the crime of genocide and other crimes against humanity.
* Crimes related to the 2003 war against Iraq and the international escalation towards a world war including crimes of war and aggression as well as other crimes against humanity.
These two fields of crime are directly connected because they are committed in the name and interest of the same corporate investment groups and their political stakeholders. The accused are charged with the most serious crimes committed against all mankind and are therefore subject to the principle of international prosecution.
1. Crimes Committed In Connection With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease'
1.1. The Crime of Genocide
The accused are guilty of the crime of genocide for which they are liable to prosecution under Article 6 of the ICC Statute. This includes but is not limited to the following specific crimes:
1.1.1. Genocide by Killing (Article 6a)
1.1.2. Genocide by causing serious bodily or mental harm (Article 6b)
1.2.3. Genocide by deliberately inflicting conditions of life calculated to bring about physical destruction (Article 6c)
1.2. Crimes Against Humanity
The accused are guilty of the crime of genocide for which they are liable to prosecution under Article 7 of the ICC Statute. This includes but is not limited to the following specific crimes:
1.2.1. Crime Against Humanity of Murder (Article 7a)
1.2.2. Crime Against Humanity of Extermination (Article 7b)
1.2.3. Crime Against Humanity of Enslavement (Article 7c)
1.2.4. Crime Against Humanity of Severe Deprivation
of Physical Liberty (Article 7e)
1.2.5. Crime Against Humanity of Other Inhumane Acts (Article 7k)
Summary Of The Substantiation Of The Charges In Relation To The Crimes Connected With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease' (Charges 1.1. - 1.2.)
1. The accused willfully and systematically maintain cardiovascular diseases, including high blood pressure, heart failure, diabetic complications and other diseases, cancer, infectious diseases including AIDS, osteoporosis and many other of today's most common diseases that are recognized to be largely preventable by natural means. The accused have deliberately caused the unnecessary suffering and premature death of hundreds of millions of people.
2. The accused systematically and deliberately prevent the eradication of cardiovascular disease, cancer and other diseases by obstructing and blocking the dissemination of life-saving information on the health benefits of natural non-patentable therapies. Thereby, the accused have deliberately caused further unnecessary suffering and the premature death of hundreds of millions of people.
3. The accused deliberately and systematically expand existing diseases and creating new diseases by manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical drugs with short-term symptomatic relief but with known and detrimental long-term side-effects. Thereby the accused have deliberately caused further unnecessary suffering and premature death of hundreds of millions of people.
Details are provided in the evidence section.
2. Specific Crimes Committed In Connection With The War Against Iraq And The Current International Crisis
2.1. The Crime of Genocide
The accused are guilty of the crime of genocide for which they are liable to prosecution under Article 6 of the ICC Statute. Under the terms of this statute genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or religious group. This includes but is not limited to the following specific criminal charges:
2.1.1. Genocide by killing (Article 6a)
2.1.2. Genocide by causing serious physical or mental harm (Article 6b)
2.1.3. Genocide by deliberately inflicting living conditions calculated to bring about physical destruction (Article 6c)
2.2. Crimes Against Humanity
Under the terms of Article 7 of the Rome Statute, crimes against humanity mean any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack. This includes but is not limited to the following specific criminal charges:
2.2.1. Crimes against humanity of murder (Article 7a)
2.2.2. Crimes against humanity of extermination (Article 7b)
2.2.3. Crimes against humanity of enslavement (Article 7c)
2.2.4. Crimes against humanity of deportation or forcible transfer of population (Article 7d)
2.2.5. Crimes against humanity of imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty (Article 7e)
2.2.6. Crimes against humanity of other inhumane acts of a similar nature intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to the body or to mental or physical health. (Article 7k)
2.3. War Crimes
Under the terms of Article 8 of the Rome Statute, war crimes mean grave breaches of the Geneva Conventions of 12th August 1949 (Geneva Convention on the Treatment of Prisoners of War, Geneva Convention for the Protection of Civilian Persons in Times of War). War crimes under the terms of the Statute therefore include but are not limited to:
2.3.1. War crime of wilful killing (Article 8(2)(a)(i))
2.3.2. War crime of torture (Article 8(2)(a)(ii)-1)
2.3.3. War crime of inhuman treatment (Article 8(2)(a)(ii)-2)
2.3.4. War crime of including biological experiments (Article 8(2)(a)(ii)-3)
2.3.5. War crime of wilfully causing great suffering (Article 8(2)(a)(iii))
2.3.6. War crime of destruction and appropriation of property (Article 8(2)(a)(iv))
2.3.7. War crime of denying a fair trial (Article 8(2)(a)(vi))
2.3.8. War crime of unlawful deportation and transfer (Article 8(2)(a)(vii)-1)
2.3.9. War crime of unlawful confinement (Article 8(2)(a)(vii)-2)
2.3.10. War crime of taking hostages (Article 8(2)(a)(viii)
2.3.11. War crime of attacking civilians (Article 8(2)(b)(i))
2.3.12. War crime of attacking civilian objects (Article 8(2)(b)(ii))
2.3.13. War crime of excessive incidental death, injury or damage (Article 8(2)(b)(iv))
2.3.14. War crime of attacking of undefended places (Article 8(2)(b)(v))
2.3.15. War crime of killing or wounding a person outside combat (Article 8(2)(b)(vi))
2.3.16. War crime of mutilation (Article 8(2)(b)(x)-1)
2.3.17. War crime of destroying or seizing the enemy's property (Article 8(2)(b)(xiii))
2.3.18. War crime of depriving the nationals of hostile power of rights (Article 8(2)(b)(xiiv))
2.3.19. War crime of employing poison or poisoned weapons (Article 8(2)(b)(xvii))
2.3.20. War crime of employing prohibited bullets (Article 8(2)(b)(xix))
2.3.21. War crime of outrages upon personal dignity (Article 8(2)(b)(xxi))
2.3.22. War crime of starvation as a method of warfare (Article 8(2)(b)(xxv))
2.3.23. War crime of murder (Article 8(2)(c)(i)-1)
2.3.24. War crime of cruel treatment (Article 8(2)(c)(i)-3)
Summary Of The Substantiation Of The Charges In Relation To The Crimes Connected To The War Of Aggression Against Iraq And The Current International Crisis (Charges 2.1.1 - 2.3.24)
1. The accused deliberately started a war of aggression against Iraq without any mandate by international law.
2. The accused deliberately escalate an international crisis situation including psychological warfare and actual military warfare. The goal of this escalation strategy is to create a global emergency state that allows the abandonment of civil rights on global scale - including establishment of far reaching protectionist laws. The war of aggression against Iraq on the false pretence of a global fight against "terrorism" and the crusade proliferation of weapons of mass destruction is part of this strategy.
3. The accused deliberately committed the crimes of genocide, murder, mutilation and other serious bodily and mental harm during their war of aggression against the people of Iraq.
4. The accused deliberately committed the crime of destroying and seizing public and private property during and after the war of aggression. Iraq has the second largest oil resources in the world and these resources are being plundered on behalf of the accused for private gain.
Details are documented in the section "Evidence"
Historic Precedent For This Complaint
The Nuremberg War Tribunal against executives of the pharmaceutical/petrochemical cartel IG- Farben
More than half a century ago, the Nuremberg War Tribunal took place against the executives of the IG Farben Corporation, the largest pharmaceutical-petrochemical cartel in pre-world-war Europe. The Nuremberg War Tribunal brought to justice those responsible for the Second World War and set the precedent for international prosecution of war crimes and ultimately the International Court in The Hague.
Unbeknownst to most people today, the Nuremberg War Tribunal did not only sentence the political and military leaders, but also the corporate executives who brought Hitler to power. 24 executives and managers of IG Farben were indicted in this War Tribunal. US chief prosecutor Telford Taylor stated in his opening statement: "The indictment accuses these men of mature responsibility for visiting upon mankind the most devastating and catastrophic war in human history. It accuses them of wholesale enslavement, plunder and murder. These are terrible charges."
And he continued, "These accused corporate executives, not the Nazi lunatics are the principal war criminals. If their crimes are not brought to the daylight and they are not punished, they will commit even larger crimes in the future than Hitler could ever have committed."
In 1947, the main charges against the IG Farben managers were:
* Charge 1: the planning and conduction of a war of aggression and the conquest of other countries with the result of unprecedented destruction in the entire world, the death of millions of people and the continued sufferings of millions more.
* Charge 2: deportation, plundering and spoliation of public and private property in the occupied countries with the purpose of permanently exerting economic control in these countries and other severe crimes.
* Charge 3: slavery, mistreatment, terrorizing, torture and murdering of millions of people.
Now, half a century later, the charges in this complaint, are strikingly similar:
* Planning and conduct of a war of aggression against Iraq under the pretence of fighting international terror and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction with the result that vast areas of the country are devastated, thousands of people have died and hundreds of thousands were injured.
* Plundering and spoliation of public and private property in the pursuit of economic power and control in entire regions of the world by escalating an international crisis. Against this war of aggression the accused were deliberately factoring in the use of weapons of mass destruction including nuclear, chemical and biological weapons.
* Genocide by killing, by causing serious bodily harm and by inflicting conditions of life to bring about physical destruction and crimes against humanity of murder and of other inhumane acts.
Evidence For The Crimes Committed
The evidence for the charges brought in this complaint also relate to two main fields of crimes
* Evidence of genocide and other crimes against humanity committed in connection with the pharmaceutical business with disease.
* Evidence for crimes of war and aggression and other crimes against humanity committed in connection with the war against Iraq and the escalation of the international crisis to a world war.
1. Evidence Of Genocide And Other Crimes Against Humanity Committed In Connection With The Pharmaceutical 'Business With Disease'
Specific evidence is presented that the accused are responsible for deliberately maintaining and expanding diseases, purposefully causing new diseases as well as expanding the use of drugs once registered for one disease to as many other diseases as possible.
To accomplish those goals, the accused have strategically designed, implemented, conducted and organized a business fraud scheme on a global scale that by its economic magnitude is unmatched in human history.
1.1. The Deliberate Expansion of Disease
The following specific evidence is presented that today's most common diseases are deliberately maintained and expanded by the accused, despite the fact that these diseases could have been effectively prevented and largely eradicated saving millions of lives.
1.1.1. Coronary heart disease
The primary cause of coronary artery disease and heart attacks is a structural weakening and impaired function of the artery wall, which - similar to scurvy - develops as the result of long-term deficiencies of vitamins and other essential nutrients.
In contrast, pharmaceutical approaches to the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease deliberately ignore this cause and focus rather on the treatment of symptoms, such as the reduction of cholesterol levels in the blood.
Whilst deliberately avoiding curing the disease for which they are marketed, the detrimental side effects of these pharmaceutical drugs cause new diseases. The worldwide death toll from cardiovascular disease as a result of these deliberate crimes of the accused is in excess of 12 million lives every year.
1.1.2. High Blood Pressure
The primary cause of high blood pressure is an increased tension of the artery wall due to a deficiency of essential nutrients in the arterial smooth muscle cells, leading to narrowing of the artery diameter and a rise in blood pressure. A multitude of clinical studies is available documenting the benefits of non-patentable micronutrients, in particular the amino acid arginine and magnesium. They correct the underlying deficiency in millions of vascular wall cells thereby relaxing the blood vessel walls, increasing blood vessel diameter and helping to normalize high blood pressure,
Pharmaceutical drugs sold for the treatment of high blood pressure purposely focus on the treatment of symptoms. For example, beta-blockers reduce the heart rate and diuretics reduce the blood volume. These pharmaceutical drugs deliberately avoid correcting the 'spasms' of the blood vessel walls as the primary cause of high blood pressure. Thus, whilst deliberately avoiding curing the disease, these pharmaceutical drugs have long-term detrimental side effects potentially causing a multitude of new diseases - and thereby new drug markets.
Worldwide several hundred million high blood pressure patients remain uncured as a direct result of these actions by the accused and their death toll is rising daily.
1.1.3. Heart Failure
The primary cause of heart failure is lack of cellular biocatalysts, certain vitamins, minerals, carnitine, coenzyme Q10 and other bioenergy carriers in millions of heart muscle cells. This results in impaired heart pumping function and accumulation of water in the body.
In contrast, pharmaceutical approaches for the treatment of heart failure deliberately ignore this fact and focus on symptoms. Diuretics marketed for the treatment of heart failure not only eliminate water accumulated in the body but also wash out vitamins, minerals and other water-soluble bioenergy carriers. Thus, the pharmaceutical drugs marketed for heart failure actually worsen the disease and they are responsible for the short life expectancy of heart failure patients once diuretic medication sets in.
Whilst deliberately avoiding curing the disease, these pharmaceutical drugs flush out essential nutrients from the body, thereby aggravating the underlying cause of the disease. Worldwide over one hundred million heart failure patients remain uncured and eventually die prematurely as a direct result of the actions by the accused.
1.1.4. Irregular heartbeat
The primary cause of irregular heartbeat is lack of micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, ubiquinone and other bioenergy carriers, in millions of electrical heart muscle cells. This results in impaired generation or conduction of the electrical impulses required for normal heartbeat. A recent double blind placebo-controlled study has unequivocally documented that the therapeutic use of micronutrients is an effective safe and affordable way to correct the health condition underlying irregular heart beat.
In contrast, pharmaceutical approaches for the treatment of irregular heartbeat deliberately ignore this fact and focus instead on symptoms. Anti-arrhythmic drugs marketed to treat arrhythmia frequently worsen the irregular heartbeat and cause cardiac arrest and the premature death of patients.
A decade ago the author Thomas Moore documented in his book "Deadly Medicine" that one new class of anti-arrhythmic drugs in the USA alone had caused more deaths than the number of US casualties in the Vietnam War. Worldwide over one hundred million patients with irregular heartbeat remain uncured as a direct result of these actions by the accused and their death toll is rising daily.
Until recently cancer has been considered a death verdict. Recent advances in natural health and cellular medicine have fundamentally changed that. For this disease too, it is now obvious that medical research with non-patentable therapies has been deliberately neglected and excluded by the accused in favor of ineffective drugs that allow the continuation of the cancer epidemic as one of their most profitable markets. Because of the extraordinary significance of the crimes committed by the accused in connection with the cancer epidemic it is presented here in more detail.
It is a scientific fact that all cancers spread by the same mechanism, the use of collagen digesting enzymes (collagenases, metalloproteinases). The therapeutic use of the natural amino acid lysine - especially together with other non-patentable micronutrients - can block these enzymes and thereby inhibit the spread of cancer cells. All types of cancer studied thus far respond to this therapeutic approach including breast cancer, prostate cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, fibroblastoma, synovial cancer and any other forms of cancer.
The only reason why this breakthrough in medicine has not been investigated further and applied in the treatment of cancer patients worldwide is the fact that these substances are not patentable and therefore have low profit margins. More importantly, any effective treatment of any disease ultimately leads to its eradication and to the destruction of a multi-trillion-dollar market of pharmaceutical drugs.
The pharmaceutical drug marketing for cancer patients has been particularly fraudulent and malicious. Under the pretence of treating cancer using the cover-term 'chemo-therapy' toxic substances, including derivatives of mustard gas, are applied to patients. The fact that these toxic agents also destroy millions of healthy cells in the body is deliberately factored in.
Knowing this fact, the following consequences were deliberately taken into account: First, cancer would continue as a global epidemic, providing the economic basis for a multi-trillion-dollar continued business with this disease. Secondly, the systematic application of toxic agents in the form of chemotherapy causes an epidemic of new diseases in cancer patients receiving these toxic substances.
As a result of this strategy, the pharmaceutical drug market from treating the dangerous side effects of these drugs - including infections, inflammation, bleeding, organ failure etc. - is even bigger than the market of the chemotherapy drugs itself. Thus, the accused also applied their organized deception scheme to the detriment of hundreds of millions of cancer patients with one purpose only: their financial enrichment.
1.1.6. AIDS and other Infectious Diseases
Similar deliberate deception schemes were applied for the treatment of one of the most deadly epidemics in human history, AIDS. Already 10 years ago scientific studies have shown that vitamin C is able to reduce the replication of the HIV-Virus by more than 99%. This fact has been known to the accused for more than a decade.
Deliberately ignoring and bypassing this safe and affordable non-patentable treatment, the accused developed patentable drugs against AIDS, with severe side-effects and - due to their exorbitant patent royalties - unaffordable to the great majority of the people on this planet. Thus, by applying their criminal business scheme, the accused are guilty of risking the lives and causing the deaths of hundreds of millions of people in Africa, South America, Asia and all the other regions of the world.
In a similar way, they have boycotted the information that the single most important measure to enhance immunity against infectious diseases is an optimum intake of vitamins B6, B12, Folic Acid and certain other essential nutrients. It is a scientific fact that these biocatalysts of cellular metabolism increase the production of leucocytes, the body's main weapon against any infection. By systematically withholding this information, particularly from hundreds of millions of children and adults in the developing world, the pharmaceutical industry deliberately risks the lives of hundreds of millions of people in these areas of the world. All the accused know that hardly anyone in these areas of the world can afford pharmaceutical treatments and they will consequently die.
Withholding this lifesaving information about natural, non-patentable alternatives to prevent and fight infectious diseases, not only leads to the death of millions of people, but also to the ruin of the economies of many developing countries. As a direct result the already existing imbalance in the current world economy is dramatically aggravated. These countries are deliberately placed in a conflict where they can only lose.
1.1.7. Other diseases
In a similar way, other degenerative, inflammatory, infectious diseases and many other of today's most common diseases only continue to exist as health problems because the accused have defined them and protect them as the markets for their criminal 'business with disease.'
1.2. EVIDENCE ABOUT THE CRIMINAL MARKETING SCHEMES OF THE ACCUSED
1.2.1 Deliberately Expanding Diseases and Causing New Diseases in Patients to Expand Pharmaceutical Drug Markets
To expand their markets the following groups of drugs are manufactured and marketed by the accused deliberately, in spite of their known detrimental side effects. In a criminal manner, the accused are deliberately causing new diseases under the pretense of fighting existing ones. The fact that these new diseases caused by the side effects of these drugs surface many years later is used as an additional cover for this deceptive scheme:
Cholesterol-lowering drugs, particularly statins and fibrates are mass-marketed under the pretense of preventing cardiovascular disease. These drugs are known to induce cancer at doses currently administered to millions of patients worldwide.
Chemotherapy drugs are marketed to allegedly treat cancer. In fact, they cause a series of severe side effects the most frequent of which is setting off new cancers. The entire criminal marketing scheme around chemotherapy can only work because the accused have rendered cancer a death verdict - and even a few month's survival of a patient on chemotherapy is being marketed by the accused as a success story.
Aspirin is mass-marketed under the false pretense of preventing heart attacks and strokes, whilst long-term use of this drug is known to cause destruction of collagen and therefore to gradually increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes as well as other diseases such as stomach ulcers and gastrointestinal bleeding.
Anti-inflammatory drugs are used to treat pain and inflammation, e.g. in arthritis. However, many of these drugs destroy connective tissue, e.g. the joints. With their long-term use these drugs aggravate the health problems rather than healing them.
Calcium antagonists are mass-marketed under the false pretense of treating high blood pressure and preventing heart attacks, whilst long-term use of these drugs is known to cause an increase in heart attacks, strokes and other diseases.
Estrogen and other hormone drugs are mass-marketed under the false pretense of preventing osteoporosis and heart disease, whilst long-term use of these drugs is known to cause cancer in more than 30% of the women taking them. Particularly frequent forms of cancer caused by these drugs are hormone dependent cancers such as cancer of the breast and uterus.
Tranquilizers and anti-depressants. Another mechanism by which the accused systematically expand their markets is to deliberately cause addiction in order to increase drug sales. Many tranquillizers and anti-depressants, including widespread diazepam ('Valium') are known to cause dependency and addiction. In order to expand their global sales of these addictive drugs, the accused even praise them through full-page adverts directly to the public.
Other drugs. Since patentability is a precondition for the pharmaceutical investment business typical pharmaceutical drugs are synthetic molecules and therefore toxic to the human body. For almost all drugs the same fraudulent business principle is valid - alleviate symptoms short term whilst, at the same time causing damage and gradually generating new diseases as the basis for new drug markets.
1.3. Expanding their drug markets to new diseases
In executing their crimes, the accused deliberately extend their existing pharmaceutical drug market by inventing new health conditions for which they recommend the drugs that had previously been recommended for other diseases. As first evidence the following examples are presented here:
Headache pills allegedly prevent heart disease. Aspirin was developed as a headache and pain relief pill and is now being mass-marketed and recommended by the accused for long-term use, even by healthy individuals for the alleged prevention and treatment of heart disease and other severe health conditions.
Antibiotics allegedly fight coronary heart disease. In order to extend the global market for their antibiotic drugs, the accused fabricated and spread the so-called "bacteria-theory" of heart attacks on a worldwide scale. Without any clinical evidence that chlamydia or other bacteria actually cause atherosclerosis or heart attacks the accused criminally promoted the general use of antibiotics even for healthy individuals with the false pretense of preventing heart attacks.
These are just a few examples of the practices by the accused to systematically expand the use of their drugs to other diseases. In fact this marketing scheme is not the exception, but the rule. The list of crimes committed in this context should be amended and completed during further investigation.
1.4. Crimes Connected With The Systematic Infiltration Of Various Sectors Of Society With The Purpose To Facilitate Committing These Crimes
The accused have systematically and deliberately infiltrated medicine and the health sectors of most countries in the world to create financial and other dependencies in order to conduct their 'business with disease' and commit other crimes. Medical research is not performed with the primary object to find the most effective, safest and most affordable treatment against a disease, but with the goal to identify the largest disease markets and to achieve the highest gains in that market for the drug manufacturer. As part of this strategy over recent decades, the accused systematically removed from the training programs at medical schools the knowledge about effective, but non-patentable natural therapies. They are purposely producing generations of doctors with little or no knowledge about the life-saving health benefits of these natural therapies. Simultaneously, therapeutic education at medical schools was taken over by the newly created departments named pharmacology. Thus, over decades generations of doctors have been leaving medical schools practically as a trained sales force for the pharmaceutical 'business with disease'. In order to hide this strategy, patented drugs were portraid as 'scientific' and even baptized 'ethical drugs' whereas non-patentable natural therapies were discredited as 'unscientific.'
In a similar way the accused have systematically and deliberately infiltrated the mass media around the world, creating financial and other dependencies, disseminating deceptive and false information in order to conceal their criminal practices, promote their 'business with disease' and commit other crimes.
The accused have deliberately and systematically abused the legislative and political system of most nations to pass laws, establish regulations and promote other measures with the purpose to expand their sales of ineffective, unsafe but lucrative pharmaceutical drugs. The accused abused their political influence to coerce legislation that would allow them to appropriate trillions of dollars under the cover of 'health insurance' and other public and private health funds. By promoting their fraudulent 'business with disease' they have taken this money from individuals, corporations and governments around the world by requesting payment for ineffective and harmful therapies. Thereby, the accused secure exorbitant gains for the pharmaceutical industry and causing unnecessary suffering and premature death of hundreds of millions of people.
The accused have purposely and systematically infiltrated and abused the European Parliament and other regional and international bodies including the United Nations Organizations, the World Health Organization (WHO), the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) and other national and international political bodies to commit their crimes against humanity.
1.5. Crimes Connected With The Systematic Obstruction Of Effective, Non-Patentable Health Measures
To protect their artificial investment business with disease, the accused tried to strategically eliminate access of the people of the world to non-patentable natural therapies. To accomplish this goal the accused used several strategic measures:
1. Withholding life saving information about non-patentable natural therapies. The accused have deliberately and systematically withheld and blocked the basic health information from millions of people that the human body does not produce its own vitamin C (ascorbic acid). Because of the lack of this knowledge almost all humans suffer from vitamin C deficiency and are susceptible to cardiovascular and other diseases. In a similar way, the accused have systematically and purposefully withheld and blocked the basic health information from millions of people that the human body does not produce the natural amino acid lysine. Because of the lack of this knowledge almost all humans suffer from lysine deficiency and are susceptible to cancer and other diseases. Thereby, the accused deliberately cause further unnecessary suffering and the premature death of hundreds of millions of people.
2. Publicly discrediting non-patentable natural therapies. The accused have willfully and systematically deceived the public by disseminating false, misleading and fabricated information discrediting non-patentable health therapies with the goal to protect and expand their 'business with disease' based on patented drugs and to commit other crimes. Thereby, the accused deliberately cause further unnecessary suffering and the premature death of hundreds of millions of people.
3. Outlawing the dissemination of health information related to non-patentable natural therapies. The accused have deliberately abused their political influence trying to implement legislation at the national as well as the international level that would essentially outlaw the dissemination of preventive and therapeutic health information related to non-patentable natural therapies. At the same time, this legislation seeks to establish arbitrarily low 'upper limits' for the amounts of these natural and safe therapies, a step intended to prohibit their use as natural therapeutic agents. By abusing the United Nation's 'Codex Alimentarius Commission', the accused have even been trying to establish such laws for all member countries of the UN - that is worldwide.
1.5.5. Now that all peaceful efforts to protect the pharmaceutical 'business with disease' have failed, the accused adopt another strategy. They are deliberately escalating an international crisis, including wars, in order to create the psychological and legal precondition that would allow an immediate and global implementation of protectionist laws and cement the continuation of their 'business with disease' and the other crimes of which they are accused.
2. Evidence Of Genocide, Crimes Of War And Other Crimes Against Humanity Committed In Connection With The War Of Aggression Against Iraq
The accused are committing the crime of deliberately escalating an international crisis including wars of aggression towards a war that includes weapons of mass destruction.
The accused have been consistently abusing the tragedy of September 11th for the purpose of building up an international crisis scenario, which they ultimately used as a justification for their war of aggression.
Whilst the accused maximized the psychological factor of this tragedy they have blocked an official investigation into the actual events and the background of September 11th. It was The White House itself that blocked the institution of an independent commission for over a year.
Thus whilst the facts about this tragedy are not fully disclosed to the public the events of September 11th have been abused as the justification for the international crisis situation ever since.
Whilst failing to disclose any convincing evidence about September 11th they abused this tragedy to conquer the country of Afghanistan. The military conquest of Afghanistan was followed by the plundering of its natural resources, by the accused, for their financial gain.
In a similar way the accused used this pretense to conquer the next country, Iraq. Under cover of fighting the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, the accused were trying to coerce the world community into a war of aggression against Iraq.
Despite the fact that the great majority of the UN Security Council, the vast majority of the member states of the UN and overwhelming world opinion opposed this war, the accused still launched their attack.
The war planned, started and conducted by the accused was a war without any international mandate and therefore constituted a war of aggression and a crime against humanity. If the accused are not brought to justice for this crime, the entire system of international law as designed after the Second World War to protect mankind from destruction, will collapse.
In the absence of any international mandate the only justification left for the accused to commit this criminal act, was to fabricate a pretense - their alleged search for weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Today the entire world knows that this too was a deception.
During their war of aggression against Iraq, tens of thousands of Iraqi people - soldiers and civilians alike - were killed. Killing of that magnitude during a war without any international mandate constitutes the crime of genocide.
In addition, hundreds of thousands of innocent people - many of them children - were injured, mutilated, or suffered physical or mental harm caused by the criminal acts of the accused.
Moreover, the accused purposefully and systematically seized the oil fields and other natural resources of Iraq with the purpose to exploit them to enrich themselves. To cover up their crimes the accused disseminate the false justification that their seizure of the oil resources would be in the interests of and to the benefit of the Iraqi people.
With the occupation of Iraq and the appropriation of its resources in a war of aggression, the accused also committed the crime of plundering and seizing the enemy's property.
The accused systematically promoted this crisis escalation to further curtail civil rights through so-called 'anti-terror' laws. To deceive the people while committing their crimes these laws were deliberately given deceptive names, e.g. 'Homeland Security Act', or 'Patriot-Act', thereby coercing political support for the abandonment of civil rights.
Whilst systematically organizing this escalation the accused also deliberately abused the media distraction and made their first moves trying to implement protectionist laws on behalf of the pharmaceutical cartel. Largely unbeknown to the US Congress at that time, a provision was inserted into the Homeland Security Act granting immunity to drug makers from product liability law suits.
This is but a short synopsis of the crimes of war and crimes against humanity committed by the accused and of their strategy to abuse these war crimes to continue crimes of even larger magnitude, such as cementing their global 'business with disease'.
In the course of the further investigation of these war crimes, all available resources must be used to bring the accused to justice. This includes particularly all information available through the United Nations organizations, the UN weapons inspectors, documentation of war crimes from Iraqi and international sources and all other available sources.
The people of the world will demand to be part of this process and contribute documentation about these war crimes in order to accelerate the process of justice.
The accused are the following persons from the corporate, military and political sectors of different nationalities:
1. George Walker Bush, U.S. President. He is the main political executor of the interests of the pharmaceutical/petrochemical cartel. He is the main political executor of the war crimes against Iraq and the other crimes of this complaint.
2. Anthony Charles Lynton ("Tony") Blair, Prime Minister of the U.K. He is the political head and executor for himself as well as an accomplice of George Bush in committing the crimes listed in this complaint.
3. Richard Bruce ("Dick") Cheney, U.S. Vice President. Cheney was the chief executive officer of the oil service provider Haliburton & Company from Dallas, Texas. After the conquest of Iraq, Haliburton became the key company for the economic plundering of Iraq under the pretence of reconstruction.
4. Donald Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense. Rumsfeld was Chief Executive Officer of several biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, among others the pharma-concern G. D. Searle, today part of Pharmacia. For several decades, he had the role of strategic organizer of the pharmaceutical "business with disease". He received several awards of the pharmaceutical industry. Beside George W. Bush, Donald Rumsfeld was one of the main instigators of the war of aggression against Iraq.
5. John Ashcroft, U.S. Attorney General. He is one of the strategists of the so-called Homeland Security Act, one of the organizational instruments by which the accused are systematically curtailing civil rights in the U.S. He is responsible for protectionist legislation that would essentially grant immunity to the pharmaceutical industry from being held responsible for their crimes in the U.S.
6. Tom Ridge, Secretary of Homeland Security, an accomplice of John Ashcroft in cementing the political and economic control of the accused with the purpose to continue their unscrupulous business with disease and other crimes by systematically curtailing civil rights in the U.S.
7. Condoleezza Rice, U.S. Security Advisor. She is a former director of the petrochemical concern Chevron and was instrumental in promoting the war of aggression of the accused.
In the pharmaceutical sector, the following companies are accused:
1. Pfizer Inc., the Chief Executive Officer Henry A. McKinnell, Ph.D., the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
2. Merck & Co., Inc., the Chief Executive Officer Raymond V. Gilmartin, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
3. GlaxoSmithKline PLC, the Chief Executive Officer Dr Jean-Pierre Garnier, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
4. Novartis AG, the Chief Executive Officer Dr Daniel Vasella, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
5. Amgen Inc., the Chief Executive Officer Kevin Sharer, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
6. Astra Zeneca, the Chief Executive Officer Sir Tom McKillop, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
7. Eli Lilly and Company, the Chief Executive Officer Sidney Taurel, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
8. Abbott Laboratories, the Chief Executive Officer Miles D. White, the other Executives and the Board of Directors.
9. Other pharmaceutical companies, their Executive Officers and Boards of Directors that maintain and promote the investment "business with disease" and other crimes.
In the petrochemical sector, the following corporations and their executives are accused:
1. ExxonMobil Corporation, its Chief Executive Officer Lee R. Raymond, the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
2. British Petroleum (BP), its Chief Executive Officer The Lord Browne of Madingley, FREng, the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
3. Chevron Texaco Corp., its Chief Executive Officer David O'Reilly, the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
4. Other petrochemical companies that benefit from the plunder and spoliation of the war of aggression against Iraq.
The financial groups behind these corporate multinationals:
1. The Rockefeller Financial Group and the members of the Rockefeller Family in benefiting from the crimes committed.
2. The Rothschild Group and all its members financially benefiting from these crimes.
3. The JP Morgan Group and all its members financially benefiting from these crimes.
4. The Trilateral Commission and its members, a body founded by David Rockefeller to coordinate the interests of this investment group in the three areas of the world, U.S.A., Europe and Japan - hence, the name "trilateral" - including all members of this commission individually who are found guilty of participating in these crimes or benefiting from them financially.
5. The members of other corporate lobby and interest groups who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
6. J.P. Morgan Chase Bank, its Chief Executive Officer William B. Harrison Jr., the other Executives and its Board of Directors.
7. Other financial institutions their Executive Officers, Boards of Directors and shareholders and others who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
8. Politicians as well as national and international political bodies who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
9. Members of the military who participated, or in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
10. Pharmaceutical health executives who in the course of further investigation will be found to have deliberately and systematically participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
11. Members of the media and others who in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
12. Any other individual person, organization or body that in the course of further investigation will be found to have participated in committing these crimes or financially benefited from them.
International Treaties Applicable For This Complaint
Beside the Rome Statutes for the International Court of Justice the following international treaties and declarations are applicable for the severe charges of this complaint:
1. The United Nations Charter
2. The Declaration of Human Rights of December 8, 1948
3. The Geneva Convention on Human Rights of August 12, 1949
4. The Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide of January 12, 1951
5. The Convention on Non-Applicability of Statutory Limitations to War Crimes and Crimes against Humanity of 1968
6. The Principles of International Co-Operation in the Detection, Arrest, Extradition and Punishment of Persons Guilty of War Crimes and Crimes Against Humanity of 1973
The Jurisdiction Of The International Criminal Court Over The Accused
The accused committed the crimes outlined above, knowingly and deliberately and in full knowledge of all the circumstances surrounding their actions.
The crimes reported here have been committed against all mankind. The ICC in The Hague is the court governed by international law addressing these urgent issues.
Moreover, the ICC was established after WWII and the Nuremberg Tribunal, with the goal to prevent another tragedy from happening - possibly a world war.
1. Liability to prosecution of those bearing office
The accused can be both sentenced and punished by the International Criminal Court.
The Statute applies equally to all persons without any distinction based on official capacity. In particular, official capacity as a Head of State or Government, a member of a Government or parliament, an elected representative or a government official shall in no case exempt a person from criminal responsibility under the Statute of the ICC, nor shall it, in and of itself, constitute a ground for reduction of sentence (Article 27, Paragraph 1 of the Statute).
Immunities or special procedural rules which may attach to the official capacity of a person, whether under national or international law, shall also not bar the Court from exercising its jurisdiction over such a person (Article 27, Paragraph 2 of the Statute).
2. Exclusion of criminal responsibility
None of the accused may invoke any of the grounds specified under Article 31 of the Statute for excluding criminal responsibility.
The accused were acting in full knowledge about the illegitimacy of their actions. Thus, any claims to the contrary are null and void.
Equally null and void are all efforts by the accused to retroactively justify their crimes by forming 'coalitions' of opinions with other nations.
3. Power to inflict punishment over members of the US Government and citizens of the USA
Even those of the accused, who hold citizenship of the United States of America, cannot claim immunity from criminal prosecution before the International Criminal Court, just because the United States of America in contrast to 90 other countries around the world (i.e. almost half of the members of the United Nations) is not amongst the signatory states to the Rome Statute.
The accused have long been devising plans to try and evade the power to inflict punishment of the International Criminal Court. This, however, does not exempt the accused from the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court, because the mere performance of the crimes involved in the acts to be judged before the ICC constitutes liability to punishment under the terms of the Statute.
It does not matter if you belong to a specific Member State, because the International Criminal Court has jurisdiction over natural persons and not over States and establishes individual responsibility and liability for punishment (Article 25 Paragraphs 1 and 2 of the Statute).
The ICC Statutes render attempts by the US Administration to coerce smaller nations into bilateral 'immunity pacts' redundant.
In addition, the UN Security Council did rule that the US Government and therefore also the majority of the accused could not and should not decide themselves whether the International Criminal Court could take action against them or not.
This decision was taken for good reason: One can only imagine what would have happened if the main figures accused in the Nuremberg Trials had been allowed to choose whether they had to stand trial before the Nuremberg Tribunal.
For these reasons the accused, even if they are citizens of the United States of America, are still subject to the power to inflict punishment of the International Criminal Court.
The individuals named should be indicted before the International Criminal Court on the basis of the valid grounds specified in this complaint.
The investigations into the individual responsibilities of the accused are to be taken up and continued by the Prosecutor of the International Criminal Court.
These investigations will also be continued and intensified on our side, the side of the people of the world.
Dirty Secrets of the Pharma-Cartel: Part Four
Mary Louise November 25 2003
Nicknamed "compassionate conservatism", by the influential neo-conservative Manhattan Institute for Policy Research, the new eugenics is a repackaged modern version of early 20th century Eugenics, to make these dangerous "ideas" more acceptable to the general public.
On Trial: Bringing the pharmaceutical drug cartel to justice
The pharmaceutical industry was built and organized with the goal of controlling healthcare systems around the world by systematically replacing natural, non-patentable therapies with patentable and therefore profitable synthetic drugs...
posted by Sepp Hasslberger on Monday June 23 2003
updated on Monday August 5 2013
URL of this article:
Why do Pharmaceutical Drugs injure and kill?
Pharmaceutical drugs have become one of the leading causes of death in the developed nations, killing hundreds of thousands of unsuspecting patients each year. The big question is WHY? Robert Ryan of the Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research in Lawson, New South Wales, Australia, points at drug testing as athe possible cause. Animal tests are not transferrable to other species. These tests, according to Ryan, are not reliable but allow... [read more]
June 04, 2003 - Sepp Hasslberger
Greek lawyers initiate case before International Criminal Court
Monday, 28 July 2003 - according to a BBC report, top Greek lawyers are travelling to the International Criminal Court in The Hague to file a lawsuit against senior UK officials, charging that by initiating the war against Iraq the British government acted in breach of international treaties such as the Charter of the United Nations, the Geneva Conventions and the ICC's statute. The Greek action comes less than two... [read more]
July 28, 2003 - Sepp Hasslberger
Depleted Uranium - Silent genocide to haunt perpetrators
A new wonder weapon - uranium-tipped anti-tank munitions and bunker-breaking missiles - is set to become a distinct liability for those using them, quite apart from killing massive numbers of civilians by acute radiation sickness, birth defects and cancer. Gulf War I or "Desert Storm" was the first live proving ground, Kosovo was covertly nuked by Nato bombs, Afghanistan is widely contaminated and Iraq has just been given the death... [read more]
August 05, 2003 - Sepp Hasslberger
Medical system is leading cause of death and injury in US
Shocking statistical evidence is cited by Gary Null PhD, Caroly Dean MD ND, Martin Feldman MD, Debora Rasio MD and Dorothy Smith PhD in their recent paper Death by Medicine - October 2003, released by the Nutrition Institute of America. "A definitive review and close reading of medical peer-review journals, and government health statistics shows that American medicine frequently causes more harm than good. The number of people having in-hospital,... [read more]
October 29, 2003 - Sepp Hasslberger
Corrupting the research process - NIH officials paid as industry consultants
NIH - The National Institutes of Health in the US, which comprises 27 individual institutes and has more than 18,000 employees was caught red handed with senior staff accepting drug industry "consultancy" fees to the tune of sometimes hundreds of thousands of dollars. Jenny Thompson of the Baltimore Health Sciences Research Institute reports. Bioethics centers are awfully silent in this regard. Maybe the following article can help us understand why:... [read more]
December 30, 2003 - Sepp Hasslberger
AIDS Experiments on Children in New York's Incarnation Center 'A Human Tragedy'
Liam Scheff is the author of a series of articles exposing the Incarnation Children's Center's cruel experimentation on children - often orphans - who are subjected to excruciating multiple drug "treatments" for having tested positive in so-called HIV/AIDS tests. Liam's original expose' "The House That AIDS Built" is here. Liam Scheff is one of the very few courageous reporters who will not shut up to appease. His latest article: Orphans... [read more]
July 15, 2004 - Sepp Hasslberger